Sunday, March 1, 2009

WOW! I love my work!


I'm so excited to have started my Stampin' Up! career! I can't wait to share all the great projects and endless possibilities with you! I'm hosting my first workshop on Thursday, March 5th at my home in Bremerton. We'll be making a notebook, pen, jumbo paperclip and 3 cards. All supplies are provided as well as a light dinner (pizza) for only $10! What a great way to have a little fun and make some new friends, too! E-mail me at nuzzlekiti@yahoo.com if you'd like to attend.


Now's a great time to get your creative juices flowing with Stampin' Up! It's Sale-a-bration and for every $50 of product you buy from the Spring-Summer 2009 idea book & catalog, you earn a free stamp set, ribbon bundle, or designer series paper from the Sale-a-bration mini catalog! Be a hostess and have a workshop of at least $300 in your home or mine and earn a free Sale-a-bration item in addition to your regular hostess benefits! Sign up to be a demonstrator and select a free stamp set (a value up to $47.95) from the Spring-Summer 2009 idea book & catalog! To celebrate my first workshop and as a special gift to you, I'm offering free shipping on all orders over $100! Hurry, Sale-a-bration ends March 31st!


The card above was made using whisper white, real red, and basic black cardstock. The flowers are from the Eastern Blooms set and the bird is from Fun & Fast Notes. I colored in the bird using a blender pen and real red re-inker.