Friday, March 13, 2009

Girl's Night In!







Jenn and I had a BLAST creating with all the new stuff in my order today! I thought I'd share some of the fabulous creations we came up with.
The first card I used the Forest Friends stamp set for the owl and Flight of the Butterfly for the sentiment. I stamped the owl in Sahara Sand on Whisper White and punched it out with a 1 1/4" circle punch then sponged So Saffron around the edges to look like the moon. The *branch* is the trunk of the tree from the Forest Friends set in Basic Brown and I added a Vintage Brad for a little basic bling.
The second card I decided to use up some of the bits and pieces of Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper that I had lying around. I used Bashful Blue (my current favorite color!!!) for the base of the card, punched a scallop circle from Delicate Dots, a 1 3/4" from Bashful Blue and punched a 1 1/4" circle around the owl from the Forest Friends set which I stamped in Sahara Sand. Last I added a So Saffron bow. Great way to use up my scraps! :)
The third card is on Sahara Sand. I sponged the tree trunk from Forest Friends in Sahara Sand and the leaves in Certainly Celery and stamped it on Whisper White. I used a piece of Delicate Dots and strip of Certainly Celery Ribbon. For You is from the Great Friend set and stamped in Basic Gray. This card was my favorite and SO simple!





No comments:

Post a Comment