Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bill's Birthday Card


Jenn made some great cards with the little squares of Designer Series Paper and the Great Friend stamp set and I was inspired to try my hand at it. I have a family friend whose birthday is this week and thought that would be a great way to make his card!


I used Whisper White cardstock for the base and Washington Apple DSP for the squares. I punched out a scallop in Real Red and a 1 1/4" circle in Only Orange. Then I colored the cupcake from Darling Dots with So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Real Red and Gable Green, cut it out and layered it on with dimensionals. I did the paper piercing first to use as a guide when lining up my squares. Last I stamped the Congratulations from Congrats in Only Orange. Hope he likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment