Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Regional Swaps Pictures




I promised pictures and here they are! The top card is on Bashful Blue. I stamped butterflies from Flight of the Butterfly on Whisper White in Bashful Blue and Going Gray, cut them out and adhered them to layered Bashful Blue Patterns DSP on Whisper White with dimensionals. The sentiment is also from Flight of the Butterfly and stamped in Going Gray.
The second card is layered Whisper White on Basic Gray with a base of Whisper White. I chose three stamps from the Itty Bitty Buds hostess set and stamped them all over the small piece of Whisper White in Basic Gray, Going Gray and Basic Black. I used two strips of Whisper White ribbon around the Basic Gray and stamped Whisper White piece. Then I stamped thanks from Fundamental Phrases in Basic Gray on Whisper White, punched it out with a 1 1/4" circle punch then trimmed it flat on either side of the word and adhered it with dimensionals. I LOVE how this turned out so elegant. I think it would make great wedding thank yous!

No comments:

Post a Comment