Monday, March 23, 2009

Seattle Regionals

I've been busy, busy, busy working on my swaps for regionals. (so busy I need more supplies!) I'm making 20 each of 5 different designs. I've decided to use the Forest Friends tree card pictured below on Sahara Sand for one. I really wanted to do a black and white card for another and I LOVE the way it turned out. It's very classy and would make great wedding thank yous! I borrowed the Flight of the Butterfly set from Jenn and designed the third card on Bashful Blue. The forth is a funky birthday card on Tempting Turquoise with Rainbow Sherbet DSP. I'm still working on what I'm going to do for the fifth, but I'm thinking of using the bird from the Friends 24-7 set that I just got. I promise to add pictures later! :) Hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment