Friday, March 13, 2009

Girl's Night In Scallop Notes







I love the Scallop Notes and they're so quick and easy! I decided to play a bit with the Great Friend Stamp set for the Chocolate Chip card using the Cameo Coral and Chocolate Chip to stamp the butterfly then cutting them out and using dimensionals to adhere them to a piece of the Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper. I punched the *for you* sentiment out with the 1 1/4" circle punch and used the straight edge cutter to make a word window of sorts.
For the Baja Breeze card I used the Flower Fusion flowers and a few Silver Brads. I faux stitched between the brads with a Chocolate Chip marker and stamped *for you* from Great Friend in Chocolate Chip.
The Pink Pirouette card I used the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set in Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Chip then a little paper piercer action. Simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment