Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Under the Stars with some yummy s'mores!

Who doesn't love s'mores??? I know I love them and I also love my newest stamp set, Under the Stars! I just had to create something with it as soon as I got it! I'd been wanting to make one of the single sheet bags and thought it would be really cute to put s'mores fixin's inside to compliment the stamp set. The bag uses one 8 1/2 x 11" sheet of CS plus the small pieces for the stamped embellishments. I used Chocolate Chip and Whisper White on mine. I stamped the stars in Summer Sun and the Mosquitos (you can't see them in this picture) in Not Quite Navy. the bear and s'more were stamped in Chocolate Chip and colored in using Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, and Sahara Sand. I put 2 graham crackers, 2 marshmallows and 4 pieces of chocolate in a ziploc sandwich bag and put them inside. What a great little camping treat these would make for the kids!
For directions on how to make the single sheet bag, visit: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/one_sheet_box/

No comments:

Post a Comment