Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Great Friends and a Walk in the Park


Ohhhhh! The Occassions mini catalog came out today and there is SO many *pretties!* in it! I used the Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper and the Great Friend stamp set to create this all occasions card.


I used a base of Whisper White cardstock then layered Going Gray cardstock and two strips of Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper on top of it. I used a thin piece of Basic Gray cardstock over the seam between the two strips of designer series paper. I stamped the sentiment in Basic Gray and the butterfly in VersaMark which I then colored over using Stampin' Pastels on Whisper White. I layered that on Going Gray card stock and adhered with dimensionals. Last I added a brad at each corner and a mini library clip for a little shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment